Saturday, October 1, 2011

31 Days of Halloween

Every day for the entire month of October I will create a make-up look inspired by classic and popular Halloween costumes. I'll also share my favorite Halloween books, movies, music and other goodies. The look to kick off the month is inspired by "Jane" from Twilight: New Moon.




I will admit that red colored contacts would truly complete this look, however, those with brown eyes have a fun advantage.
When it comes to makeup, brown-eyed girls have a lot of freedom. Since brown is a fusion of primary colors blue, red and yellow. When wearing black shadow/liner you may notice that your eyes appear more a deep red than brown.
While out running errands today, I was asked a number of times where I got my 'contacts'. People were genuinely surprised when I told them I wasn't wearing any.

What I used:
Foundation: CoverGirl Clean in "Creamy Natural"
and NYC Smooth Skin Loose Powder in "Translucent"
Eyeshadow: Too Faced Naked Palatte in "Unmentionables" and "Stiletto"
Eyeliner: Stila Kajal eye liner in "Onyx"
Mascara: Maybelline Lash Stiletto
Lips: Avon in "Rosiest"

For my 'bloody nails', I followed the simple instructions from this video:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment