Friday, September 9, 2011

May I Have the Envelope Please...


Wow! This has officially made my day! I was given a Liebster award for my blog Nowhere and Everywhere and now it seems I've been given one for this blog too! I feel so loved! Of course, I have Daphne to thank for that. Also, I'm very excited because this means I can pass the award on to 5 more deserving bloggers!






I'm subscribed to so many blogs now that this was actually harder the second time around. But I feel these writers are very deserving and unique in their own way. I hope you enjoy checking out/reading their blogs as much as I do.
Now, to those who have been given the Liebster Award, make sure you pass it on to 5 bloggers of your choice, bloggers with 200 or less followers and make sure they know who passed it to you. ;)

5 comments:

  1. Gee whillikers! Thank you very much. I am honored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsa- two awards in one day. I'm speechless... Thanks, Autumn!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate the honor! - Susan M. Dusterhoft

    ReplyDelete